- This event has passed.
Fund-raising Insights for Musculoskeletal Start-ups
May 11, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Key Topics Covered
The objective of the webinar is to offer up some insights to musculoskeletal enterprise entrepreneurs regarding key aspects of fund-raising:
- Who should I approach?
- How much capital should I try to raise?
- How should I determine company valuation?
- What are the most appropriate deal structure options?
- How should I optimize my fund-raising pitch?
- What other factors should I consider in choosing a capital partner?
Background on Gary Stevenson
Gary Stevenson is Co-founder and Managing Partner of MB Venture Partners, which has $120 million of committed capital. The firm has been investing in start-ups for 15 years and more than 70% of their capital has been invested in musculoskeletal start-ups, mostly medical device and biologics companies. Gary also takes an active role with the firms they invest in, serving on the boards of multiple portfolio companies. MB Ventures has hosted Musculoskeletal New Ventures Conference for the last 15 years, providing a forum for start-ups to learn from and support each other, as well as an opportunity to pitch their business to potential investors.